Nothing of particular interest...

Monday, January 31, 2011

why do I do this?

Here I am again drinking coffee. Why do I do this to myself? I know coffee makes me feel horrible every time I drink it. Maybe I just want to be like everyone else. It seems like everyone drinks coffee except me. My rationale is the caffeine. When I'm looking for a fix, tea and soda don't cut it. So, I'm willing to endure the pain of drinking coffee to feel more alert for 20 min or some other short time that hardly makes the coffee worth it. If I had the choice I'd always pick an energy drink but this isn't an option in my office. Solution: buy a case of energy drinks for myself and leave them in the office fridge. However, I feel like people may raise their eyebrows behind my back and say things like "Why doesn't she just drink coffee?" Well, they just couldn't possibly understand, now could they. Maybe I can legitimize my energy drink addiction with one of these? Coming soon to the Sandstrom office. :)

2 comments:

  1. I got so addicted to Rockstar energy drinks during nursing school. And now that I work, I might have to drink them again. Sigh. Caffeine is a dilemma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure Rachel could send in all her Rockstar empties and they'd send her that fridge.
    Fully stocked, natch.

    ReplyDelete